Answer each question in 125 words or more in numerical ordered and numbered.
1. Was President Franklin Delano Roosevelt really a “friend” to African Americans? Why or why not?
2. Was the March on Washington Movement (MOWM) of 1941 really a success? Why or why not?
3. African Americans had resisted segregation in public transport many times over many decades. Why, then, did Rosa Parks’ refusal to give up her seat to a white man result in a movement as large, long, and seminal as the Montgomery Bus Boycott?
4. Why did widespread interest in black consciousness, black pride, and African roots develop among African Americans in the second half of the 1960s
5. How did the economic crises after 1970 impact the gains made in the 1960s by most black Americans
6. Hip-hop musician Chuck D of Public Enemy said, “Rap music is like CNN for black people.” What do you think?
7. In a strict sense, are some historians correct when they say that the Emancipation Proclamation freed nobody?
•What was the historical importance of the Proclamation?
8. How might US history have been different if, during Reconstruction, the plantations of the South had been divided, and ex-slaves had been given plots of land and the means to farm them?
9. Specifically, whose economic, political, and cultural interests were served by the imposition of Jim Crow in the South and beyond?
10. If you were an African American migrant from the South and a former sharecropper, newly arrived in Chicago at the end of the teens, what might have surprised you most? Why?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]