Use the steps of the decision-making process regarding your assigned scenario.
Create a 7- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify the purpose.
- Identify the challenges of being a manager.
- Set the criteria.
- Explain the goals you want to achieve as a manager.
- Weight the criteria.
- Explain the goals in order of importance as a manger.
- Seek alternatives.
- Analyze alternative tools a manager can use to motivate staff.
- Analyze how a leader can use these tools to motivate staff.
- Explain how leaders and managers motivate staff differently.
- Explain tips managers can use to empower staff.
- Test alternatives.
- Analyze how positive modeling can be used in this scenario and the alternatives available for modeling.
- Analyze how managers can incorporate mentorship into daily responsibilities.
- Explain how to address resistance from staff.
- Explain the issues that may impede the achievement of goals.
- Evaluate the action.
- Evaluate how goals will be measured to ensure success.
- Analyze the ethical considerations in leadership and management.
- Explain other management decisions that must be considered in the scenario to improve employee morale.
- Analyze how the success of the decisions will be measured.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]