Article: Attached below
Review the Global Education and Global Citizenship video and read the article “A Model of Global Citizenship: Antecedents and Outcomes” by Stephen Reysen and Iva Katzarska-Miller. Please take some time to reflect on how the concept of global citizenship has shaped your identity and respond to the following prompts:
- Based on the video, explain the importance of educating others on global citizenship.
- Address each of the following outcomes of global citizenship as they pertain to the development of your own identity: inter-group empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, inter-group helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world (found in the article). Explain how your environment influences these outcomes.
- Provide at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the outcomes.
- Analyze how your general education courses influenced you to become a global citizen.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by accurately interpreting the evidence (scholarly sources) provided.
- Must be 750 – 1,000 words in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style .
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]