1. What is the ethical dilemma and who are the individuals involved? Be sure to fully describe the dilemma and its context.
2. What are the main ethical concerns presented in the dilemma? What sources and references can you use to support your analysis?
3. What documentation would you provide for the ethics committee if it were a real-life situation?
4. Evaluate the social context of moral values, professional ethics, business or practice standards, and legal guidelines for governing conduct relevant to professional studies in human behavior.
5. Investigate the application of theories and techniques related to ethics and leadership to a wide variety of ethical dilemmas.
6. Analyze the level of congruence between behavior and applied professional codes of ethics related to professional identity development.
7. Create an awareness of the impact of multicultural diversity and other personal lenses that would prejudice professional objectivity.
8. Analyze the role and functions of ethical standards and leadership in studies of human behavior
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]