For each of the six articles you are required to present a brief descriptive summary and critique of approximately 200 to 250 words. In your assignment you are also required to provide an introduction to the topic and a brief conclusion at the end of the paper that summarises the important themes or issues identified in the series of articles that you have included in your annotated bibliography.
The descriptive summary of each article may address such things as:
• what are the central themes of the article
• what point is the author making
• what ideas and evidence are used to support this point.
The brief critique of each article may address such things as:
• the value of the article
• its contribution to the topic
• its relevance for nursing practice
• the clarity and appropriateness of the article
• how it fits with other work on the topic.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]