o Option 1:
Part 1: Annotated Bibliography Students submit an annotated bibliography
relating to negotiation, conflict management, or closely related topic.
Students will be required to find at least 15 academic sources (10 for
MPA students) for their topic and should include the following
information in their annotations:
• summarize the source (chapter, book, article, or the like).
• identify the piece’s argument (or main point)
• rely primarily on your own words and phrasing–use summary and
• Critically analyze the article by discussing the source’s strengths
and weaknesses. For instance, does the item offer a good
introduction to the issue? Does the item deal with a particular
aspect of the issue that is especially relevant to the problem you
plan to address in your proposal? Do you find the piece accessible
or is it geared to a more specialized audience?
• each annotation should be 2-3 paragraphs about a ½ to ¾ page
Part 2: Critical Essay Building on your annotated bibliography write an (6-8 for MPA students) page critical essay on your topic/common
Research and analyze 8-10 for MPA students)) a negotiation
related to the public or non-profit sector as reported in the media. There
are an endless number of examples for this option.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]