American Nurses Association. (2009). Scope and standards for nurse administrators.
Washington, DC: American Nurses Publishing.
Harris, J.L., Roussel, L., Walters, S.E., Dearman, C. (2011). Project planning and management:
A guide for CNLs, DNPs, and nurse executives. Subury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
Refer to all texts and resources used in the graduate nursing program to include core and specialty courses.
3. Collaborate with members of the health care agency\’s administrative team to plan, develop, and complete an administrative project.
4. Analyze the influence of current health care trends and issues on the management/administration of nursing services in a specific health care system.
5. Implement appropriate change based on the synthesis of a comprehensive organizational analysis of a selected health care system/department/division/ unit and valid research findings.
6. Assess ability to function in the role of a beginning nurse manager/executive.
7. Advance the practice of nursing administration with professional behaviors reflective of autonomy, intellectual independence and curiosity, and accountability.
ANA Standards of Practice for Nursing Administration pg 24-28
Harris et al. Ch. 5 7
ANA Standards of Practice for Nursing Administration pgs. 29-34
Harris et al. Ch. 9-11
Begin conducting a literature review regarding your project
Upon completion of this week, the student will have completed an environmental assessment for the residency project Implementation
Meets course objectives #1, 2, 4
Post your plans for measuring the outcomes of your project to include the metrics you think you will use in the final assessment of its impact on the organization. Use the Project Evaluation Plan discussion board for this posting.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.