1) Pick one of these cases. you can pick a case that has been heard by the Supreme Court, accepted but not yet heard, or anticipated for this session.
2) Read over the information here and find at least two additional sources on the case.
3) Figure out the Constitutional issues in dispute. Read the sections of the Constitution that are involved. Think about it.. Then, think about the political implications of a court decision to strike down the law and the political implications of a court decision to uphold the law.
4) what do you think should be done in terms of the Constitution?
5) What do you think should be done in terms of your own personal ethics, political ideology, ect. ? (more liberal
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]