1. How was the sample selected?
2. What type of sampling method is used? Is it appropriate to the design?
3. Does the sample reflect the population as identified in the problem or purpose statement?
4. Is the sample size appropriate? Why or why not?
5. To what population may the findings be generalized? What are the limitations in generalizability?
Analysis of data
1. What level of measurement is used to measure each of the major variables?
2. What descriptive or inferential statistics are reported?
3. Were these descriptive or inferential statistics appropriate to the level of measurement for each variable?
4. Are the inferential statistics used appropriate to the intent of the hypotheses?
5. Does the author report the level of significance set for the study? If so, what is it
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]