The Internship portfolio consists of five parts:
1. Part 1 begins with a detailed description of the duties and responsibilities of the candidate’s current position. It also includes a timeline of the candidate’s work life since high school (including duties and responsibilities of those jobs).
2. Part 2 includes a comprehensive discussion of at least 5 courses the student has taken at Berkeley College that relate to his/her current position or future career aspirations and a detailed explanation why the student chose these courses.
3. Part 3 contains 4 questions that the candidate must answer to reflect on their education and how it will help him/her in the future.
- How has Berkeley College had a positive effect on the candidate’s education?
- What areas could Berkeley College and the candidate look at to improve the educational experience?
- What should the candidate’s future look like in one year? Five years? Ten years and beyond?
- How does Berkeley College help the candidate reach his/her future goals?
4. Part 4 is the candidate’s completed resumé.
5. Part 5 is supporting evidence of accomplishments and achievements on the job.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]