Address the following in 600–900 words:
- Describe the 3 branches of the U.S. federal government.
- Explain the role of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches.
- Why are there three branches of government? Explain.
- What is the purpose of the concept separation of powers? Explain.
- What is federalism? Explain.
- How does this impact the criminal justice system? Explain.
- With regard to the criminal justice system, explain the roles of the following primary components:
- Law enforcement
- Criminal courts
- Civil courts
- Explain the role of each component. Explain how each component is both interdependent and independent.
- What are the similarities and differences between the federal and state criminal court systems? Explain.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]