Include the questions below on the paper and include the response after each question. This does not need a cover page and you don\’t have to list sources. If possible use book below as source:
Foundations of Earth science (Rev: 7th ed.)
Author: Lutgen, F. K., & Tarbuck, E. J.
1. Describe the evolution of an erosional floodplain from a mountain stream. Explain the processes that take place to change the landscape. In 200 words
2. How are faults, hypocenters, and epicenters related? Faults that are experiencing no active creep (relatively consistent yet minor movements) may be considered \”safe\”. Rebut or defend this statement with what you have learned so far about faults. In 200 words
3. In your own words, compare and contrast relative age dating with radiometric dating. What are the strengths and limitations (if any) of each? Reference USGS (2001). In 200 words
4. How would the melting of ice sheets in Greenland affect the deep-ocean circulation in the North Atlantic? How might this affect the climate of Northern Europe? In 150 words
5. Considering the albedo of various surfaces, how might temperatures differ between urban and rural areas? Which setting tends to be warmer on a given day and why? Also, are there any factors other than albedo that might affect the temperature differences between the two settings? In 150 words
6. You awake one winter morning to snow falling. When you look out your window at noon, the snow had changed to rain, and later in the afternoon sleet was falling. This later turned to snow. As you are driving home from work, evening rain was freezing on bridges and roadways as glaze. Describe the vertical temperature strata for each type of precipitation and how such a sequence of precipitation might occur. In 150 words
7. What is the most accurate method to calculate the distance to the stars? What are the limitations of this method? What are some other ways to estimate stellar distances? What unit of measurement is most commonly used to describe the distances between stars and/or galaxies? How does knowing the distance help classify a star? In 200 words
8. In your own words, what creates Earthquakes? (75 word minimum)
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.