Individual Report (25%)-Make sure use report format.(problem statement, analysis and recommendation, etc..)
You will be asked to write a strategic consulting report for an Australian company
entering/seeking to enter a foreign market, an emerging market multinational entering a
developed market, OR a developed country multinational entering an emerging market. The
strategic consulting report should cover at least two of the following topics covered in this
– Internationalisation Strategy;
– Institutions and Global Strategy;
– Strategic Alliances and Global Networks;
– Diversification, Mergers and Acquisition;
– Strategy and Structure.
In the paper, students have to show that they have read the relevant literature and are aware
of the major views held on their chosen topic. They will then apply this knowledge to a
Clear references in Harvard style should be included in the individual paper.
The report should be between 2500 and 3500 words excluding references and figures/tables.
More details including formats will be provided in the first seminar session in week two.
A one-page proposal of the report is due on the end of week 7. For preparing the proposal of
the report, students are expected to have conducted the data search and sufficiently thought
through the structure and key arguments of the report.
Students are strongly encouraged to select a case to which they can obtain relevant and
recent data to help them conducting well supported analysis.
The proposal of the report should include
(i) Brief introduction of the selected company;
(ii) Main headings of the project report;
(iii) List of references of data sources.
The proposal is a compulsory item and will be discussed on week 8 seminar, but will not be
marked. The individual paper is due via Turnitin before Week 11 lecture. More details will be
communicated in due course.
– Development of a consistent, clear and well-supported problem definition
– Overall quality of analysis and critical thinking using appropriate IB theories
– Development of a well-supported, realistic and innovative argument for your
– Quality of academic research
– Appropriate structure (logical sequence; transitions between parts; well-developed
– Clarity of expression & grammar – Correct format of in-text citations and bibliography
using Harvard style (EDU Harvard Guide)
Use appropriate references and appendix to help analysis.No requirements on number of references.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.