Deliverable Length: 1,500–1,750 words (not including title or reference pages)
The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.
As EEC’s corporate business financial analyst, you will need to have a clear understanding of the different types of costs (variable, fixed, and mixed) that the company carries. Complete the following for this assignment:
- Review EEC’s journal activity.
- Define and identify its variable, fixed, and mixed costs.
- Determine what affect a sales volume increase or decrease will have on unit fixed cost, unit variable cost, total fixed cost, and total variable cost.
Click here to view EEC’s journal activity.
As an EEC corporate business financial analyst, you must have an expert understanding of the various costing methods. Select 1 of the following costing concepts:
- Full costing or absorption costing
- Variable costing
- Target costing
- Life cycle costing
- Activity-based costing
Respond to the following questions on the costing concept that you selected:
- Provide the definition of the concept.
- Discuss how and when the concept could be used by EEC.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the concept as it relates to EEC.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]