1. Identify an engineering material failure from your everyday life
2. Investigate what kind of material it is, and why it fails.
3. State your engineering failure problem clearly. Also show data about that material and reason of failure.
4. You must have a supporting data for your claim. For example, if you said one material is strong, show actual value of strength of material but also show comparison with other materials with proper format.
5. Research what material would be better
6. You must follow material selection strategy.
7. Proper documentation is a critical.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]