Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper on the history of Islam that includes the following:
- Explain the importance of these elements for Muslims:
- Five Pillars
- Describe significant differences and similarities in how the branches of Islam (Sunni, Shiite, and Sufi) practice their traditions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab above.
This assignment is worth a total of 10% of your final grade and will be marked out of 100 points.
Content (80 points)
- Length between 700 and 1050 words (5 points)
- Introduction (5 points)
- Conclusion (5 points)
- Explaining the importance of Qur’an, Five Pillars, and Ramadan (10 points each)
- Describing the similiarities and differences between the three branches of Islam (Sunni, Shiite, and Sufi) (total of 30 points)
Mechanics (20 points)
- Writing style, grammar, and spelling (5 points)
- Following APA guidelines (title page, reference page, reference format, consistent font and font size, etc) (5 points)
- Consistent spelling of Mohammed’s name is worth 5 points. This will be an all or nothing 5 points. You may spell his name as Mohammed, Muhammad, or any other respectful way just be consistent.
- Up to 5 points will be given for proper use and format of citations. Citations should be provided for all numbers (dates, statistics, etc) and for little known facts. If there are no citations you will receive a zero (0) on this part of the assignment.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]