In this assignment, you will explain the importance of the statements to the financial reporting process and management decisions.
- Locate the financial statements of a publicly-traded company of your choice by visiting the organization’s Web site or the investor section of the following Web site:
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission http://www.sec.gov/.
- Review the information presented in the financial statements of the company you selected.
- Using the company you selected, calculate one ratio for a three-year period from each category located at http://www.netmba.com/finance/financial/ratios/.
- Describe what the trends you see might mean for your company.
- Compare your company’s ratios with those of the industry it is in.
- Analyze the financial reporting information and the financial health of the company with the help of the calculated ratios. Describe the information you did not see in the financial statements or the notes to the financial statements
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]