1. Identify See your text and or research the meaning and purpose of pre-workshop activities. Then apply to your chosen study.
2. Prepare a risk workshop agenda based on Figure B-8, Sample Agenda for a First Risk Assessment / Two Day Risk Workshop (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include suggested time intervals for each activity and justify why each agenda item is relevant for this case. The agenda should include all of the line items to execute a thorough Risk Assessment. Again, you must know what a Risk Assessment is, first. Keep in mind that the event is two days.
3. Determine the top five (5) threats in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include information from the case for each threat. Remember, the identified risk make-up the Risk Register. They should also be captured in the matrix.
4. Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each threat identified in criterion number 3 of this assignment. Remember, your scores should reflect the risk and the likelihood they should occur.
5. Document the top three (3) opportunities in a risk register following Figure B-11, Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Appendix B of the Hillson and Simon text). Include information from the case for each opportunity. In other words these are the biggest threats and if successfully managed represent a big win for your project.
6. Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each opportunity identified in criterion number 5 of this assignment. Self-explanatory; see Risk Matrix
7. Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Currently 2 writers are viewing this order
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.