• Consider the impact that chemical fertilizers, often used in produce production, have on human health as well as on the environment.
• Reflect on how you feel about growth hormones or antibiotics being used on animals that you may later consume.
Choose any protein item: such as chicken or egg or beef or fish AND any one produce: such as apples or bananas or strawberries, that you regularly buy at the grocery store and compose a 2-page essay in which you analyze the effect of pesticides, herbicides, and hazardous wastes on human health. Your essay should include the following:
• A summary of your findings for the commercial and natural/organic production of the protein and produce items you chose to research
• A comparison of the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides with natural methods of production, based on your research. Analyze what impact each of these methods may have on human nutrition, human health, and the environment.
• Suggestions you would make on a local or national scale for dealing with the health and environmental issues associated with this impact
• A conclusion that reflects on what changes you might reasonably make when buying groceries after completing your research. If you would not change anything, what are the driving factors that influenced your decision?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]