“Growing Pains at Modern Office Supply” (pages 270-272 in the text).
After reading the case annotated above, answer the following questions as noted on page 272 of the text:
- What is missing in the performance management process and what ways would improve the performance management process help improve discipline and morale at Modern Office Supply?
- How can ineffective performance management programs leave employers vulnerable for claims of discrimination?
- How does the form used for hourly employees contribute to errors and distortion in the appraisal process? How would you revise the form or reduce them? Explain other steps that need to be taken to further reduce distortions in the process?
- What type of form would you recommend that would be more effective for the hourly employees? Construct an appropriate form for the delivery driver position
- How can the appraisal process for the manager be improved?
There are no “right” or “wrong” answers, only well-substantiated opinions based on critical analysis.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below (Note: Please number/separate each response to the questions above)
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]