1. How can Second Life provide value to businesses that use it?
2. What kinds of businesses are most likely to benefit from a presence on Second Life? Why?
3. Considering what you have learned about Second Life, how could you, as an individual, create a modest start-up business on the Grid? What goods would you sell? Why would this be a good choice of product? What, in simple terms, would your business plan be? Why would it work?
4. What obstacles does Second Life have to overcome in order to become a mainstream business tool? Does it face fewer or more obstacles to become a mainstream educational tool? To what do you attribute the difference?
5. Is Second Life a precursor of how business will be conducted in the future or a corporate experiment? Justify your answer.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]