Complete the following three-part assignment in a Microsoft® Word document.
Step 1 of 3:
Provide your opinion on one of the following issues in at least 50 to 75 words (or ask your instructor for approval of one of your own):
- Health care system
- Climate change
- National debt
Step 2 of 3:
Locate two articles from the University Library or the Internet and discuss the following in 75 to 100 words per article:
- Is the information contained in the articles reliable? Explain.
- Are the authors credible or non-credible? Why or why not?
- Does the article, the message, or the messenger show character, competence, connection, ethics, or integrity?
- Is the article quasi-credible as mentioned in Ch. 5 of your textbook?
Step 3 of 3:
Reflect on your original opinion of your topic in 50 to 75 words. Consider the following questions for your response:
- Has your opinion changed after reading the articles? Why or why not?
- Which of the two articles was more persuasive? Why?
- What type of information and research would you need to change your opinion if it did not change?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]