- Has Sam defamed Larry in his online article ‘The cat that swallowed the cream – Public servants taking kick-backs wasting our money’ and are any defences available to him? In your answer, discuss any jurisdictional issues that arise in relation to Female’s Fortnightly. (8 marks)
- Has Sam breached Tom’s confidentiality? (5 marks)
- Has Sam committed an offence(s) under the Listening Devices Act 1992 (ACT)? (5 marks)
- Should public interest or benefit be available as a defence for Sam’s conduct? What should the elements of such a defence be, and would Sam’s conduct satisfy these elements? (7 marks)
- Which of the following entities referred to in the scenario is not bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]