Final Project: Part 1 – Group Project (20 percent)
This assignment is to be done by the group that you have been assigned. As a group you will choose one of the cases below which focus on the topics of motivation, communication and team leadership. Your groups have been set up in the Study Group areas to aid you in your communication with each other. All students in the group will receive the same grade on this assignment. However, if a student fails to contribute to the project, the student will earn a zero for the assignment. Students will have the opportunity to evaluate their group members with a peer evaluation (see below). Therefore, students will be providing the grade for your group members.
Required Elements to include in the Group Project:
The cases that you may choose from are:
- Montego Bay p. 254 in the text.
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and three to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page.
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name.
- Include references with at least one reference other than the textbook.
- Writing should be clear and concise.
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary.
- Use outside credible sources.
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder in WebTycho.
The name of the book is the leadership experience by DAFT
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]