A leadership/motivation case is provided below. The case includes important leadership issues including, but not limited to, motivation, ethical decision-making, establishing an organizational culture, and managing change. The purpose of this case study is to provide students the opportunity to become more familiar with the various aspects of leadership and to apply what has been learned in this course about leadership and motivation, and other relevant concepts. By completing the leadership scenario, students will meet the requirements of outcomes 2 and 3:
• organize human, physical, and financial resources for the effective and efficient attainment of organizational goals
• demonstrate leadership skills by communicating a shared vision, motivating and empowering others, and creating a culture of ethical decision-making and innovation
Required Elements to include in the Leadership Scenario:
Select two of the theories of motivation and two leadership theories as presented in our textbook and apply them to the information from the case;
• Use headings to identify each theory discussed in your presentation;
• Explain the theory in your own words;
• Apply four different theories to the case.
Two important considerations:
1. You will be able to apply some theories more clearly and easily than others. As with all management theory, the situation will dictate which theories might work best and which won’t apply. So, part of the grade will be based on the selection of the appropriate theories.
2. Be sure you have the facts of the case correct and that you explain and apply the theories correctly. Selecting appropriate theories is only good when you can show that you understand the theory and apply it accurately.
Required Formatting of Paper:
• This paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and between five and six pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
• This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as “I and we.”
• The paper should present an introduction, four theories and a summary of the theory and its application to the case study;
• Each theory presentation should be no less than 250 words and no more than 750 words.
• Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
• References should include the textbook and at least two academic or highly respected business publications, for a total of no less than three references;
• Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]