Argumentative Style: Rogerian Essay
This essay must include a minimum of two sources, and be written in third person.
Include the following sections:
1. Introduction and claim.
Within the body of the Rogerian essay, make sure to include the following in any order:
· The background for your chosen topic.
· The opposition – use an academic tone, and do not show bias.
· The strengths and weaknesses of your opponents claim.
· Your claim – use an academic tone, and do not show bias.
· Discuss the warrants for your claim and the opposition in order to find the common ground.
· Show the common ground between your opponents claim and your claim.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]