Questions to consider (use as a guide, not for the structure of the paper):
1. Were my learning objectives meaningful? What other more relevant objectives became apparent during the semester, and how did my learning plan change to incorporate them?
2. To what degree were each of my objectives met?
3. How well did I forecast my challenges? What came up that I did not expect?
4. How well did my activities provide an opportunity to meet my learning objectives?
5. Was my plan reasonable, in terms of schedule, types and distribution of assignments? Did it support my learning preferences and ability to manage workload?
6. What impact did available resources have on my learning? Were some more effective than others? What resources did I need, and why, that I did not identify in my plan?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]