Week 6 Assignment 3
Planning Legal Research
Due Week 6 (November 11 – 17) and worth 300 points
assume you have been tasked to develop a research strategy to be applied to a case of your choice. ** I haven’t chosen a case, feel free to choose any case you’d like to work with. **
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Properly cite and describe the case. This should be about half a page.
2. Evaluate if opinions issued by the Attorney General should be considered and explain why or why not.
3. Evaluate if you should use a uniform system of citation or use multiple citation systems and explain your reasoning.
4. Describe the process by which you will update and validate your research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA 6th Edition.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, (Donna Hamilton May), the professor’s name, (Professor Tammi Clearfield), the course title, (LEG215 – Legal Research and Writing), and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]