1. As a general rule, feedback to children is given as either praise or criticism. Within these categories feedback can evaluate two distinct aspects. What are these areas?
2. What are the aspects of a helpless response in children? What are the aspects of mastery-oriented responses?
3. What is contingent self-worth?
4. In Kamins and Dweck’s first study, the finding showed that children’s experiences with feedback affected how they responded to setbacks. What were the two specific findings?
5. Did the results of the second study, the effect of praise on subsequent setbacks, differ among the children from the results of the first study? If so, how
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]