1) Prepare a Table of Contents for the National Health Workforce Plan using report format.
2) Draft the Introduction for the Workforce Plan, including documentation of the rationale for selection of the country.
3) Prepare the Environmental Scan for the health workforce of the selected country using national and international health workforce references including policy and planning documents, and any relevant health workforce plans.
4) Prepare a data profile of the health workforce by category using WHO data and other data sources. Develop the workforce profile using tables and graphs and supporting explanatory text.
5) Based on the previous steps and relevant literature, identify critical issues to be addressed in the workforce plan.
Use the set of ten recommendations developed in the WHO 2016 report Working for health and growth: investing in the health workforce as a framework to develop strategies relevant to implement the workforce plan (WHO, 2016, p.11-12).
You will be assessed according to the following criteria:
Use references starting from 2012.
Academic writing skills, use of report format and APA.
Ability to introduce the topic and findings in a well summarised Executive Summary.
Understanding of the process of the development of a health workforce plan.
Preparation of an Environmental Scan,
Capacity to analyse workforce profile data including the use of charts and tables to support the analysis and presentation.
Critical analysis and synthesis of the relevant literature to support issues identification and strategies development.
Graphic material is an essential way of presenting health workforce data.
WHO has established Regional Observatories on Human Resources In Health Systems, which includes an Africa Health Workforce Observatory. These regional observatories may include relevant material for the development of the National Health Workforce Plan.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.