3 pages essay and 1 page annotated bibliography.
Subject Area: Operation Management.
Text Book is Meredith & Shafer. Forth Edition. ISBN: 9780132664233(just incase you have it)
Begin using the Internet to research for at least 8 recent, scholarly articles that relate to the topic. Articles must be found on reputable, professional websites/journals that address the content of this course. Popular general reading magazines and online sources such as Wikipedia are not permissible.
1. Key Concept Explanation: Define your key topic by using a source other than the textbook. Give a clear, concise overview of the essential elements relevant to understanding your key topic. Also, explain why you are interested in this topic (e.g. academic curiosity, application to a current issue related to employment, or any other professional rationale).
2. Comparison: Compare your research with what you have studied in the module/week in which the key topic/thread is assigned. Note differences or commonalities about your key topic, providing evidence that you have extended your understanding of this topic beyond the textbook readings. This is an opportunity for you to cite the additional articles you originally researched. This section must be a minimum of 200 words.
3. Article Summary: In your own words, provide a clear and concise summary of the article you selected. This section must be a minimum of 200 words.
4. Biblical Integration: Include a minimum of 3 appropriate biblical references. Explain the relevance of your key topic to God’s law and how it can be applied in a Christian context. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
5. Application: Specifically state how your key topic has been applied to real-world businesses or describe the potential your key topic has to influence today’s business world. Your application must possess a professional rationale that demonstrates the significance of your key topic. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
6. Annotated Bibliography: Cite the articles that you used for research in current APA format. Annotations must be a minimum of 100 words in a descriptive and evaluative paragraph. The annotations are designed to help your classmates in their understanding of your topic. In addition, provide persistent links for each article.
Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Most of the time, plagiarism occurs as an innocent oversight of cutting and pasting. Regardless of the reason, you will receive zero points for the entire forum.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]