• Highlighted the advantages and the disadvantages of different types of probability sampling designs.
• Identified the choice points in sampling design shown in Figure 11.3 in the textbook and provided in PowerPoint example in Chapter 10
• Understood BASIC statistical concepts.
• Analyzed data using any of the available PC software programs.
• Explained how the frequency distribution becomes a tool for explaining sample characteristics.
• Connected the application of descriptive statistics such as the means, standard deviations, and variance to the dependent and independent variables of interest to any study in order to get an idea of the central tendencies and to obtain a feel for the data.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]