1. Write an essay 1,000-1,250 words
2. Explain the religious philosophy of the various sects of Judaism during Second Temple times: Pharisees, Sadducees, Essenes, and Zealots.
3. Describe the relationship between the religious philosophy of each of the sects.
4. Describe how the Messianic expectation of the various sects, where it is known, differs from the Messianic role that Jesus presented.
5. Include an exegesis of the temptation of Jesus (Matthew 4) describing how the temptation relates to Jesus’ role as Messiah as He defined it and the role of Messiah as the various sects defined it.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]