Course: CJ 350 Organized Crime
Required by Tuesday 12 November 2013. NLT: 9pm if possible.
E-text located on left side of course page under: course home/digital book.
Text: Organized Crime (9th Edition)
Author: Abadinsky, H.
Essay: 3-5-page paper
• Demonstrate an understanding of organized crime in all 4 countries. Japan, China, Russia, and Mexico.
• Compare and Contrast the organized crime groups from the 4 countries with U.S. organized crime groups.
• Provide examples to support your comparison.
Use at least two additional sources to support your positions, excluding the assigned text. You are encouraged to use the Kaplan online library and writing center.
• Appropriate reference materials: are nonfiction books, academic journal articles, research projects, professional publications, research-based material from university websites, theses, or dissertations.
NO INAPPROPRIATE MATERIALS OR REFRENCES PLEASE!
• Inappropriate material: consists of newspaper editorial columns, magazine articles, unsupported websites, and academic papers that have not been subject to peer review.
• Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]