- In your own words, define the crimes of assault and battery.
- Can a person’s hands, fists, or feet be considered dangerous weapons? Why or why not?
- Would the use of hands, fists, or feet be considered mitigating or aggravating factors with regard to assault or battery? Explain.
- What do you think makes an object a dangerous weapon? Explain.
- What case law could you use to support your arguments? Identify and describe your examples.
- Why do you think these cases are relevant to the discussion
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]