Write a 700- to 875-word paper on a current epidemic illness.
Visit the following websites and identify an illness that is currently considered to be an epidemic in at least one part of the world:
- Center for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov
- National Institutes of Health: www.NIH.gov
- World Health Organization: www.who.int
Address the following in your paper:
- Identify the infectious agent (pathogen)–for example, the name of the bacteria, virus, or parasite.
- Explain how the infectious agent is transmitted through the human population.
- Explain the immune system’s role in protecting the body from disease
- Describe the clinical symptoms, duration of the disease and treatment if any.
- What steps can be taken to prevent further outbreaks? Include individual as well as environmental precautions and methods.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]