Part I: Flow Chart
Create a flow chart or step-by-step guide identifying how you will collect, review, and apply data to make a decision that will affect patient care in general.
• Identify the steps you will take to collect, review, and apply data to make a decision that will affect patient care.
• List the type and source of information needed in each step.
• Identify the technologies used in each step.
Part II: Paper
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper explaining the flow chart or step-by-step guide.
• Describe how you may become aware of the trend in question and why you would want to investigate further.
• Describe the data you would need to collect, the source(s), and why you would need this data.
• Describe the data collection methods you would use and why.
• Describe how the data would affect your response to the adverse trend.
• Explain how you will use the technology in each step.
• Describe any regulatory, legal, and ethical issues related to the use of data and the technologies used.
Include at least three peer-reviewed references, and develop an APA-formatted reference page.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]