E-text located on left side of course page under: course home/digital book.
Digital Text: Organized Crime (9th Edition)
Author: Abadinsky, H.
Wadsworth, Cengage Learning
Final Project: Details
• Conduct an organized crime investigation on a well-known Latin American organized crime figure/organization.
• Select a crime figure/organization and investigate their background and the crimes they have committed.
• Research the law enforcement strategies, tools, and federal statutes used in investigating and prosecuting an organized crime case.
ESSAY: 5-page paper:
• Identify and explain in detail, what law enforcement strategies, tools, and Federal Statutes you would use in your investigation and subsequent prosecution of the crime figure/organization in Federal Court.
• Provide supporting explanation of why you chose certain law enforcement strategies, tools, and Federal Statutes and how they can be effectively used in the investigation and prosecution of the crime figure/organization.
• Use examples to support your discussion. Also include a brief summary of what you have learned through your investigation.
Utilize outside resources to complete this assignment.
• Use at least two sources to support your project, excluding the assigned text. Encouraged to use the Kaplan online library.
• Appropriate reference materials: nonfiction books, academic journal articles, research projects, professional publications, and research-based material from university websites, theses, or dissertations.
• Inappropriate material consists of newspaper editorial columns, magazine articles, unsupported websites, and academic papers that have not been subject to peer review.
25% of material to come from other sources.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]