1. Describe the private, governmental, professional and economic contributions to the development and operation of the healthcare system.
2. Describe the types and interrelationships of healthcare facilities, services and personnel.
3. Understand the important challenges of public sector health policy making.
4. Understand the major ethical, economic, professional and legal issues confronting providers, insurers and consumers.
5. Describe the special problems of high-risk populations and health system responses.
6. Identify and describe the quality control activities of the current healthcare system and relate service provider behaviors to legal, ethical and financial considerations.
7. Describe the values and assumptions that underlie the changing priorities in health planning resource allocation
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]