In a 5-7 page essay, answer the following questions:
1) Describe what is meant by “organizational culture.” Please be very specific (and be sure that you provide references for your description of culture).
2) Critically evaluate this case in the context of the organization’s culture. How were Enron’s business ethics and business operations influenced by the organization’s culture? Specifically, what went wrong?
3) What should have been the role and responsibility of company leadership (the Board of Directors, the CEO Ken Lay and others) in such an issue? In what ways did key executive players (e.g., Lay, Skilling, and Fastow) work to negatively reshape the culture, and with what adverse consequences?
4) How might Human Resource Management (HRM) have played a central role in setting the “moral compass” at Enron, helping to form and shape the organizational culture – perhaps avoiding the Enron debacle?
Your paper will be evaluated on the following seven (7) criteria:
•Precision – Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
•Breadth – Is the full breadth of the subject, i.e., all the keys to the assignment, addressed?
•Depth – Does the paper address all elements of the topic in sufficient depth? Does it include and apply the background readings and other background resources? Are they included as references?
•Critical thinking – Are the concepts of the module applied accurately, logically, and relevantly?
•Organization – Is the paper organized in a coherent and systematic manner? Are section headings included in all papers greater than 2 pages?
•Clarity – Is the writing clear and the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of response to the questions, or are thoughts conveyed through excessive use of quotations?
•Referencing (citations and references) – Does the paper use citations and quotation marks where appropriate? Are all references listed in the bibliography used and referred to via citation?
1) For this final Case essay, you are expected to do some additional research in the library (use at least 4 additional scholarly sources).
2) Be sure that you cite all sources – using APA style – properly, and that you use appropriate in-text citations.
3) Remember to follow the Well-Written Paper guidelines.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]