Essay: 5 pages, double spaced, Times News Roman or Arial, size 10-12
Select one media clip and critically analyze the media representation of race, class, and gender. Cite chapters from Part II (p. 99- 162). This clip can be a sample episode from any TV show, movie, news report, documentary, etc. Since this is only a 5-6 page essay, please make sure you cover one or two aspects of representation, and focus on providing an in-depth analysis.
1) Do not have a cover page (and include page number in there)
2) Do not change the font
3) Please do select one media clip (TV shows, Movie, News Report, Documentary or Commercials)
4) Offer an insightful analysis focusing on race, class or gender
5) Cite Textbook readings (no outside source needed)
6) Include Reference pages (MLA or APA FORMAT)
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.